Boost Your Brain’s Power!
Brain Power™ gives your brain a boost with essential oils that are high in sesquiterpenes. Use it to clarify thought and develop greater focus.
Sesquiterpenes increase oxygen around receptor sites around the pineal, pituitary and hypothalamus glands. Research indicates that sesquiterpenes play major role in dissolving petrochemicals known to plug the receptor sites and prevent receptivity of human growth hormone (hGH).
- Sandalwood (Santalum album) – High in sesquiterpenes, researched for their ability to stimulate that pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain, the center of emotions. Sandalwood essential oil has been traditionally used for skin revitalization, yoga and meditation because of its high levels of sesquiterpenes. Sesquiterpenes have been researched for their ability to stimulate the pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain, the center of emotions.
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) – Very high in sesquiterpenes, cedarwood essential oil has calming and purigyig properties. This conifer oil has been used by North American Indians to enhance spiritual awareness and communication. It also may help stimulate the pineal gland, which releases melatonin, hormone that enhances deep sleep.
- Melissa (Melissa officinalis) – This essential oil is one of the highest oils in sesquiterpenes, much like cedarwood. It is very stimulating to the anterior pituitary and immune system. Melissa is an essential oil that is both powerful and antimicrobial, yet very gentle and delicate because of the nature of the plant. It is calming and balancing to the emotions.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) – Frankincense essential oil was valued more than gold during ancient times. Only whose with great wealth and abundance possessed it. In the Middle East it is considered a holy anointing oil and has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years.
- Blue cypress (Callitris intratropica) – This essential oil improves circulation and increases the flow of oxygen to the brain, stimulating the amygdala, pineal gland, pituitary gland and hypothalamus.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) – Lavender is a favorite essential oil due to its versatility and calming and relaxing properties that can improve concentration and mental acuity.
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) – A highly valued oil, helichrysum helps improve circulation and stimulate optimum nerve function, which can lead to enhanced awareness and cognition. It is also known to help release feelings of anger, which can allow the mind to gain focus and concentration.
How to use: For aromatic use. Apply over the back of the neck, on the temples, on the soles of the feet, and under the tongue.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for 3 to 6 hours after use.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 1-800-371-3515 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. #3313 – 5 ml – Brain Power