Balance Complete Super-Food-Based Meal Replacement
Balance Complete™ is a super-food-based meal replacement that is both a powerful nutritive energizer and a cleanser. Offering the benefits of whole Ningxia wolfberry powder, brown rice bran, barley grass, extra virgin coconut oil, aloe vera, cinnamon powder, and our premium whey protein blend, Balance Complete is high in fiber, high in protein, and contains the good fats, enzymes, vitamins, and minerals needed for a nutritionally dynamic meal.
Balance Complete also features Young Living's proprietary V-Fiber™ blend, which supplies an amazing 11 grams of fiber per serving, absorbs toxins, and satisfies the appetite while balancing the body's essential requirements.*
Why Do You Need Balance Complete?
The standard American diet (SAD) is out of control. Too many people grab quick meals of overprocessed foods that provide very little nutrition and tons of calories and the wrong kinds of fats. At the same time, our demand for essential nutrients has never been greater; we work more, take a lot of medications, and higher levels of stress and eat too much junk food and refined sugar.
As a population, too many people are sick, overweight and tired. And the rest of the world following suit. All current research points to the same conclusion: Nutrient deficiency lies at the root of all our major chronic and degenerative health problems.
How can you catch up and keep up with today’s extraordinary demands?
By flooding your system with essential nutrients.
Young Living developed the Core Essentials Complete nutritional program to supply a full spectrum of essential nutrients supercharged with the world’s finest revitalizing essential oils. The program includes NingXia Red®, Longevity™, Life 5™, True Source™, Omega Blue™, and Balance Complete.
Balance Complete™ – the Daily Superfood Energizer + Nutritive Cleanse
Balance Complete supplies an optimal balance of nutrients ideal for a nutritious, calorie-conscious, delicious and satisfying meal. These ingredients provide generous amounts of fiber and other nutrients that cleanse through improved elimination and digestion, balancing blood sugar, and preventing food cravings.*
Balance Complete is a key component in Young Living’s 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse™.
Primary Benefits of Balance Complete:
- Improves toxin and fat elimination*
- Enhances nutrient absorption*
- Supports healthy, normal cholesterol levels*
- Supplies 11 grams heart-healthy fiber per serving
- Maintains normal blood sugar levels*
- Nurtures probiotics and colon health*
- Curbs food cravings*
- Eases gas and bloating*
What Makes Balance Complete So Unique?
Young Living’s proprietary V-Fiber blend makes Balance Complete extraordinary. V-Fiber is a cutting-edge approach to fiber – ideal for cleansing, weight-loss, and everyday health maintenance.
It supplies a remarkable 11 grams of fiber per serving by combining nutrient-dense fibers and soluble fiber concentrates. Research from the Life Extension Foundation shows that fiber blends produce more viscosity and effect than singular fiber sources.
V-Fiber delivers optimal viscosity with nutrientrich fibers and natural fiber concentrates that:
- form more bulk and improve elimination*
- absorb more toxins*
- satisfy the appetite*
- balance blood sugar*
Balance Complete’s protein is non-denatured, sourced from New Zealand and is certified + grass-fed + hormone-free + antibiotic-free + chemical-free
Who Should Use Balance Complete?
Balance Complete is perfect for anyone interested in improving health. Those interested in cleansing and weight loss should strongly consider the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse. This simple and effective program can be made to fit anyone’s needs.
Did You Know?
- Whole Ningxia wolfberry powder, the key ingredient in V-Fiber, supplies clinically proven immune boosting wolfberry protein-polysac charides, is 16 percent protein by volume, and contains zeaxanthin, an antioxidant critical for eye health.*
- Konjac root can absorb up to 200 times its weight in water, making it ideal for absorbing toxins, improving elimination, and improving bowel health.*
- Inulin fiber and larch polysaccharide are prebiotics, meaning they nurture friendly flora in the intestines.*
Key Scientific Studies
- Balasubashini, et al., “Ferulic Acid from Rice-bran Alleviates Lipid Peroxidation in Diabetic Rats.” Phytother. Res. 2004 July;18:310–14.
- Gerhardt, et al., “Full-Fat Rice Bran and Oat Bran Similarly Reduce Cholesterol in Humans,” J. Nutr. 1998 May;128(5):865–9.
- Liu, et al., “Barley Leaf Prevents LDL Oxidation in Humans,” Food Science and Agricultural Chemistry. 2002; Vol.4(3):110–116. + Qureshi, et al., “Effects of stabilized rice bran on blood glucose levels and serum lipid in humans with diabetes mellitus Types I and II,” J. Nutr. Biochem. 2002 Oct;13:175–87.
- Yu, et al., “LDL cholesterol and oxidation signifcantly reduced in type 2 diabetics with barley leaf and olive oil.” Food Science and Agricultural Chemistry. 2003; Vo.5(1);106.
How To Use Balance Complete:
Add two scoops of Balance Complete to 8–10 ounces of cold water or the milk of your choice. Shake, stir, or blend until smooth. For added flavor, add fruit or essential oils during Young Living’s 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse, replace your three daily meals with Balance Complete and follow recommended schedule. For daily health maintenance, replace your least nutritious meal with Balance Complete. For weight management programs, replace two daily meals with Balance Complete.
Key Ingredients in Balance Complete:
V-Fiber Proprietary Blend (Ningxia wolfberry powder, brown rice bran, inulin, larch polysaccharide, guar gum, konjac, xanthan gum, and sodium alginate); nutrient-dense superfoods (ultra-bioactive New Zealand whey protein, virgin coconut oil, barley grass, and aloe vera); Proprietary Enzyme Complex (lactase, lipase, bromelain, papain, and amylase); and all-natural, low-glycemic flavors (natural vanilla, xylitol, fructose, lo han kuo extract)
Calories: 190 per serving
Total Fat: 6 g per serving
Sodium: 112.6 mg per serving
Potassium: 369.3 mg per serving
Protein: 11.5 g per serving
Total Carbohydrate: 14 g per serving
Dietary Fiber: 11 g per serving
Sugars: 10.56 g per serving
About 15 servings per container
Frequently Asked Questions
Q Can Balance Complete cause minor gas and bloating?
A Because most people consume so little fiber on average, increasing fiber substantially may increase gas and bloating in some people, although the opposite is often the case. An improved enzyme pack in Balance Complete aids digestiblity and minimizes bloating. However, if this occurs, simply reduce the amount of Balance Complete you take at one time and gradually increase it over time. Also consider supplementing with Young Living’s Digest + Cleanse or Essentialzyme™.
Q What if I have lactose and or gluten sensitivities?
A Balance Complete does contain some milk products so those with lactose sensitivities should proceed with caution. However, Balance Complete was engineered with a complementary enzyme pack that should alleviate some concerns.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
26.4 oz – Item No. 3292 – Balance Complete