AromaGuard Natural Deodorant
Natural Deodorant Makes a Difference!
Deodorants a full of potentially hazardous chemicals that can impact your health negatively. Yet we are bombarded with ads to by stronger versions of deodorants and antiperspirants. And Americans do. In our never-ending quest to stay fresh, we may be endangering our health in the long-term.
What are some of the toxic ingredients in deodorant and antiperspirants? Here's five of the worst:
- Aluminum – linked to breast cancer in women in numerous studies as well as an increased risk of Alzheimer's disease.
- Parabens (methyl, ethyl, propyl, benzyl and butyl) – derived from toluene, which is toxic if swallowed or inhaled and considered harmful when in contact with the skin. Yet it is one of the most common ingredients in deodorant and antiperspirants! Numerous studies have shown that parabens are hormone disruptors and act like estrogen, which feeds cancerous cells. Paraben exposure is also associated with birth defects and organ toxicity.
- Propylene glycol – a neurotoxin that may cause kidney or liver damage, as well as the central nervous system and heart. It may also cause delayed allergic reactions. In spite of this, it is one of the most common ingredients found in antiperspirants and deodorants because it creates smooth, slick consistencies and enhances skin penetration. It is also found increasingly in baked goods and processed foods because it keeps foods smooth and moist for long periods of time.
- Phthalates - increase birth defects, the likelihood of cell mutation, and act as hormone disruptors.
- Triclosan – officially classified as a pesticide by the FDA. Officially classified as a probable carcinogen by the Environmental Protection Agency, yet still included in many deodorant and antiperspirant formulations.
And these are just the worst. There are many more, such as talc, silica, steareth-n, artificial colors and dyes and more that are also extremely harmful.
But if the thought of "going natural" is unappealing to you, there's good news…
You do not have to "go natural," nor do you need to be held hostage to the manufacturers of toxic deodorants. You have a choice!
Instead of choosing deodorants and antiperspirant with harmful ingredients, you can choose products containing ingredients that will not only do a good job as a deodorant, but will benefit your health!
AromaGuard deodorants are the first natural deodorants formulated exclusively from therapeutic-grade essential oils and all-natural ingredients. They provide an effective, pleasant and safe alternative to commercial deodorants and are free of propylene glycol and toxic aluminum salts.
- NO propylene glycol
- No toxic aluminum salts
AromaGuard natural deodorants come in two scents:
- Aromaguard Meadow Mist - You'll love the lemon fresh fragrance with geranium, lavender, rosemary and a touch of clove.
- Aromaguard Mountain Mint – Enjoy the wake-your-senses-up refreshment of peppermint, lemon and rosemary with a touch of clove.
How to use: Apply 3-4 light strokes of AromaGuard® to underarms. Turn dial to raise product, when necessary.
Possible skin sensitivity. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients in Aromaguard Meadow Mist: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil, White Beeswax, Pure Vegetable Esters, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium)† Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)† Leaf Oil, Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood)† Wood Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender)† Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia† (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Quinquenervia Oil (Niaouli) Oil and Syzgium Aromaticum (Clove)† Oil.
† 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oil.
Ingredients in Aromaguard Mountain Mint: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil, White Beeswax, Pure Vegetable Esters, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Syzygium Aromaticum (Clove)†, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint)†, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Eucalyptus Radiata† Leaf Oil, and Abies Concolor Oil.
† 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oil.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 800-371-2928 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time).
If you are a new customer, you'll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
3752 1.5 oz – Meadow Mist AromaGuard Natural Deodorant
3753 1.5 oz – Mountain Mint AromaGuard Natural Deodorant