Stimulate Your Law Of Attraction With Abundance!
Abundance™ essential oil was created to enhance the frequency of the harmonic magnetic energy field that surrounds us. This higher frequency creates what is called “the law of attraction,” which refers to the things we attract to ourselves. Abundance opens us to a wealth of possibilities.
It is believed that this blend of eight powerful oils chosen for their synergistic ability creates a harmonic magnetic energy field around the person wearing it. Abundance™ is able to stimulate the higher frequencies of attraction that could bring ab out an abundance of health and prosperity.
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)– legends say that myrrh possesses the frequency of wealth. In was used in the royal palaces in Biblical times and was a trade commodity.
- Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum verum) – Traditionally, cinamon was thought to have a frequency that attracted wealth and abundance. Physically, it is a powerful purifier and oxygenator and it enhances the action and activity of other oils.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) – was valued more than gold during ancient times. Only whose with great wealth and abundance possessed it. In the Middle East it is considered a holy anointing oil and has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years.
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) – Legends indicate that patchouly represented money. Those who possessed it were considered to be wealthy.
- Orange (Citrus sinesis) – In ancient days, orange essential oil was believed to bring joy, peace and happiness to those who possessed it.
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) – This essential oil comes from the Orient and is associated with great abundance; those who possessed it were considered wealthy.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) – This essential oil is known for its gentle stimulating effects.
- Spruce (Picea mariana) – Traditionally, spruce oil was believed to possess the frequency of prosperity. The aromatic influence of this essential oil helps to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding.
Here’s a video of Gary Young speaking about Abundance essential oil. Unfortunately, its an older video and the quality is not the best, but the information is still interesting:
How to use: For aromatic use. Diffuse or wear on wrists and behind ears as a perfume.
Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
Order by Phone: Toll-free order line: 1-800-371-3515 (7am-7pm Mountain Time, 6am-6pm Pacific, 9am-9pm Eastern Time). If you are a new customer, you’ll need this referral number when placing your order: #87339
Need a price? Click here to download the Pricelist
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item No. 3300 15 ml, Abundance Essential Oil