I've always held a deep love and appreciation of plants and nature and the wonderful fruits, flowers and views they provide. When I discovered essential oils (made from plants and flowers), I felt "nature's living energy" in them. How could I not respond to them especially at the level of purity and naturalness of Young Living's essential oils?
From their incredible, complex fragrances to their therapeutic value, essential oils have been a big part of my life for many years and allow me to live in better health and enrichment.
Not all essential oils are the same. Some are synthetic versions that are chemically produced. Being chemically sensitive, I discovered early on what a deleterious effect these had on me. That's why I stick with Young Living Essential Oils I know I will always get the highest quality and the purest oils.
With Young Living Essential Oils, the quality is always consistent and extraordinarily high. Their dietary supplements and personal care products are the best and most natural I have ever used.
I'm proud to be an independent distributor of Young Living Essential Oils. Now let me tell you a little about Young Living...
About Young Living:
Young Living Essential Oils is a multinational, relationship marketing company specializing in the production and distribution of therapeutic-grade essential oils and premium products enhanced with essential oils. Young Living is the largest supplier of essential oils in the world.
Gary Young learned of the power of essential oils through a profound personal experience that led him on a worldwide odyssey to learn about essential oils and their therapeutic value. Since that time, Young Living's line of superior essential oils has increased to include over 130 different essential oils and oil blends, with an additional 250 nutritional and personal care products.
Young Living's Location:
Young Living's U.S. corporate office and warehouse is located in Lehi, Utah.
Gary Young, the founder, is the owner of Young Living Lavender Farms in Mona, Utah; St. Maries, Idaho; and Simiane-La-Rotonde, France. These lavender farms are used to help produce Young Living's lavender oil and lavender-enhanced products.
More recently, Gary Young has worked to establish a farm in Guayaquil, Ecuador. With its fertile ground and year-round growing season, Guayaquil is ideal for distilling and producing new essential oils designed to inspire individuals to wellness, purpose, and abundance.
Here are a few more facts about Young Living:
Young Living was the first to introduce to the Western world the power of the revered Ningxia wolfberry, which is the core ingredient in our tremendously powerful antioxidant drink, NingXia RedŽ. It is this kind of original thinking combined with an untiring pursuit of product purity and potency that separates Young Living Essential Oils from any other company.
- Young Living (YL) specializes in the production and distribution of therapeutic-grade essential oils and premium products enhanced with essential oils.
- It's the first company to combine guaranteed pure essential oils with dietary supplements (many copy-cats have followed).
- Uses a proprietary low-pressure, low-temperature stainless steel steam distillation system designed by Gary Young to preserve the high quality of essential oils.
- Young Living Essential Oils lays claim to the original rediscovery of the power of therapeutic-grade essential oils in the United States.
- Young Living is the largest supplier of essential oils in the world, currently operating from US, Canada, UK, Japan and Australia. YL owns Lavender farms in US, France and Ecuador and continues to bring newly discovered oils to the world.
Here's more information about why Young Living is the premier manufacturer of the highest quality essential oils.
Take your time to browse through this site to discover more reasons why Young Living exceeds expectations.